Ps4 Modded Controllers Xbox One Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Xbox One Mods Cod Playstation 4 Ps4 Modded Controllers Ps4 Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Ps4 Mods Cod Playstation 4

ModsRus Modded Controllers Xbox One & Ps4

Welcome to ModsRus Mods

Modded controllers were born during the last eight years after the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one & ps4 is out on the market today people are already aware that they can have modded controllers for the next generation gaming consoles.

These mod controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

Fortnite Season 4 Adds Even More Fun To The Game

Fortnite Season 4 Adds Even More Fun To The Game

Let me start by saying that while I have put a ton of time into Fortnite Battle Royale, I am not the greatest player… something my regular teammates will be more than happy to confirm. Still, Fortnite Battle Royale is the kind of game that you do not have to be great at in order to have a good time.

I have been hooked on Season 4 the last day or so and I think that the changes the folks at Epic have made have done the game wonders. This is the kind of game that people who play it, spend hours with, so Epic Games changing up the map and having these cool craters and hop rocks, meteorite fragments and so on are just awesome and make you want to explore every aspect of the map.

One of the coolest things is the secret base… which thanks to the internet was not exactly a secret for me, but the huge missile inside it, I am sure is hiding something and I have a feeling is going to play into Fortnite Battle Royale Season 5, that or it is purely just for decoration and I do not know what the heck I am talking about. Either way, the superhero theme is something that I think is really cool and in all honesty, I wish that they went even further with it and made even more changes to the map.

I have had so much fun with it so far, that I have decided not to read guides on where some of the cool new stuff is and come across it on my own. I love this added element of exploration, even if when I am doing it I end up getting one shotted by some guy I did not see hiding behind a truck, wall or even just sneaking up behind me,

Fortnite Battle Royale is a game that is so much fun, it is easy to see why it is the biggest game in the world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *